Monday 26 January 2009

black bean chili recipe

When I make home-made chili, this is the recipe I use. Adapted from a
recipe I got from some magazine years ago. Usually buy my chorizo, but
have also made my own. I like that you don't have to be so exact when
chopping the ingredients,
On a cold day nothing will warm you, your
family, and your home better than a big pot of this killer chili! This
Mexican-inspired recipe by Joey Airman, the Emmy Award-winning TV host
of Bay Cafe, goes together fast.
When I make home-made chili, this is
the recipe I use. Adapted from a recipe I got from some magazine years
ago. Usually buy my chorizo, but have also made my own. I like that
you don't have to be so exact when chopping the ingredients,


On a
cold day nothing will warm you, your family, and your home better than
a big pot of this killer chili! This Mexican-inspired recipe by Joey
Airman, the Emmy Award-winning TV host of Bay Cafe, goes together
fast.
On a cold day nothing will warm you, your family, and your home
better than a big pot of this killer chili! This Mexican-inspired
recipe by Joey Airman, the Emmy Award-winning TV host of Bay Cafe,
goes together fast.

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/low-carb-muffin-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment