Thursday 29 January 2009

chip chocolate recipe white

He baked bread; we made chocolate chip cookies. I don't remember the
taste of the bread or the cookies, or even how often we made them. I
don't remember if I got to stir the cookies or knead the bread. I
assume I did.
This is a pretty flexible recipe. You can add different
spices to suit your taste, as well as different ingredients, such as
replacing the raisins and chocolate chips with butterscotch chips or
white chocolate chips.
He baked bread; we made chocolate chip
cookies. I don't remember the taste of the bread or the cookies, or
even how often we made them. I don't remember if I got to stir the
cookies or knead the bread. I assume I did.
He baked bread; we made
chocolate chip cookies. I don't remember the taste of the bread or the
cookies, or even how often we made them. I don't remember if I got to
stir the cookies or knead the bread. I assume I did.
I'd fallen so
hard in love with my new chocolate chip cookie recipe, my other drop
cookies fell by the wayside. That's why, when Martin asked for my
white chocolate orange cookies, I didn't have the heart to say no.
He
baked bread; we made chocolate chip cookies. I don't remember the
taste of the bread or the cookies, or even how often we made them. I
don't remember if I got to stir the cookies or knead the bread. I
assume I did.

Brandied Cranberry, White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Another delicious cookie by guest author Garrett McCord of Vanilla
Garlic. ~Elise. This cookie has become a holiday tradition in my
family and always makes an appearance during the
He baked bread; we
made chocolate chip cookies. I don't remember the taste of the bread
or the cookies, or even how often we made them. I don't remember if I
got to stir the cookies or knead the bread. I assume I did.
And while
I can't get enough of these brownies, I must say that my White
Chocolate Blondies have to be one of my all time favorite brownies!
Full of White Chocolate, Butterscotch Chips and Pecans these blondies
will leave you speechless
In a mixer add butter, brown sugar, and
white sugar--beat. Add vanilla--beat. Add eggs--beat for 2 minutes.
Add flour mixture slowly--beat. Remove from mixer and add chocolate
chips--stir with a wooden spoon. Drop by teaspoonsful on to
Each bag
has its own recipe but each type of morsels uses the same ingredient,
with the exception of the White Chocolate Chip Cookies which have one
additional ingredient for the "dry" mixture (Nestle's TOLL HOUSE
BAKING cocoa).

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/cheese-farmer-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment