Saturday 17 January 2009

chicken curry easy recipe

To season the chicken, liberally salt the chicken pieces, then lightly
rub the curry mix over the chicken pieces. (At the restaurant the chef
covers and refrigerates the chicken over night for maximum flavor
punch).
I'd say this dish is perfect for guests. I had this chicken
curry with zafran pulao but baghara rice would also work great. Recipe
Notes: The original recipe called for putting the ingredients in a
different order but I did it my way.
Among the most popular Indian
Chicken Recipes is the Maharastrian chicken curry. Grated coconut and
coconut milk input makes it a true Maharastrian style dish. The recipe
is served with plain boiled rice, green salad or a simple
Just
looking at this makes me feel hungry. A chicken curry recipe or 2,
links to other indian recipes
A few readers have requested that I post
my mom's famous (well, famous in our family) Chicken Curry recipe,
which I mentioned in yesterday's post. Of all the things Mom has
cooked over the years, this is hands-down my favorite.
To season the
chicken, liberally salt the chicken pieces, then lightly rub the curry
mix over the chicken pieces. (At the restaurant the chef covers and
refrigerates the chicken over night for maximum flavor punch).
I
followed the Chettinaadu Chicken Curry recipe of Mrs. Mano Saminathan.
Since the amount of chilli is high in the original recipe, I changed
it to Kashmiri chilli powder, following Mrs.Mano's suggestions. Mrs.
Mano Saminathan is an
This is a recipe I came up with after trying
several different curry chicken recipes, that I just wasn't happy
with. It's hearty and delicious. -- posted by SpicyHot.
A few readers
have requested that I post my mom's famous (well, famous in our
family) Chicken Curry recipe, which I mentioned in yesterday's post.
Of all the things Mom has cooked over the years, this is hands-down my
favorite.

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/jamaican-jerk-chicken-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment