Friday 9 January 2009

chip chocolate recipe

If you are looking for a straightforward, no hocus-pocus, no fancy
flours, no corn syrup, etc. thin, crisp, chocolate chip cookie,
today's recipe is for you. These aren't flashy, but they have just the
texture I was hoping for today.
From King Arthur Website. Love the
addition of cinnamon chips!! -- posted by Redsie.
I decided to try out
the VWaV chocolate chip cookies. As Isa says in the recipe intro,
'there's nothing healthy about these' cookies, but wowza! are they
ever delicious. They remind me a lot of the Trader Joe's vegan
chocolate chip
He baked bread; we made chocolate chip cookies. I
don't remember the taste of the bread or the cookies, or even how
often we made them. I don't remember if I got to stir the cookies or
knead the bread. I assume I did.
The girl who gave me this recipe
just showed me her finger, but her hands were sort of tiny, and she
said make them the size of your index finger, but mine came out way
too big the first time. The smaller the better; I do as big as the
He
baked bread; we made chocolate chip cookies. I don't remember the
taste of the bread or the cookies, or even how often we made them. I
don't remember if I got to stir the cookies or knead the bread. I
assume I did.
The recipe is an adaptation of Cook's Illustrated
chocolate chip cookie recipe, which by the way makes an awesome
chocolate chip cookie. I added a bit of peanut butter to boost the
Butterfinger flavor. I like to use the fun size candy
I decided to
try out the VWaV chocolate chip cookies. As Isa says in the recipe
intro, 'there's nothing healthy about these' cookies, but wowza! are
they ever delicious. They remind me a lot of the Trader Joe's vegan
chocolate chip
CLICK 4 THE RECIPE.
I kept hearing about this one
recipe for 'Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.' If nothing else,
they sound dang good. I'ma big fan of recipes that just - SAY it. And
these cookies live up to their name, my friend.
I found these on the
Betty Crocker web site and changed it a little after reading the
reviews on that site. Came out awesome! -- posted by Mary of the
Midwest.
I found these on the Betty Crocker web site and changed it a
little after reading the reviews on that site. Came out awesome! --
posted by Mary of the Midwest.
CLICK 4 THE RECIPE.
The recipe is an
adaptation of Cook's Illustrated chocolate chip cookie recipe, which
by the way makes an awesome chocolate chip cookie. I added a bit of
peanut butter to boost the Butterfinger flavor. I like to use the fun
size candy
From King Arthur Website. Love the addition of cinnamon
chips!! -- posted by Redsie.

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/chocolate-chip-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment