Saturday 10 January 2009

cream potato recipe soup

I think this is my own interpretation of Mrs' Barton's recipe, as I
remember her using matzoh instead of flour. If you grate the potatoes
straight into a bowl of water, it will help prevent discoloring.
Nowadays I use a food processor,
Boiling lead cream to separate. If
this is a problem for you, wait to add the cream just before serving
and reheat only. Cheddar Baked Potato Soup Recipe . Potato Soup Recipe
With autumn here, it'sa great time to prepare an easy potato
That's a
very simple recipe and worked very well for the e-mailer but she said
it was better if you substituted 1 can of cream of mushroom soup for
the milk. She loved the taste but wonder about the skin on the
potatoes?
Did I mention I love butter and salt? The above is the
Basic Recipe. Here's how to kick it up a notch and turn it into :.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Add in any combination:. Pepper Grated
Cheese Bacon Bits Sour Cream Red Onion. Crackers
I have been meaning
to post a recipe for a while now, because I love reading about other
people´s recipes and trying them out. I have just finished making up a
batch of Potato & Leek Soup because there happened to be leeks
available in
That's a very simple recipe and worked very well for the
e-mailer but she said it was better if you substituted 1 can of cream
of mushroom soup for the milk. She loved the taste but wonder about
the skin on the potatoes?
Did I mention I love butter and salt? The
above is the Basic Recipe. Here's how to kick it up a notch and turn
it into :. Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Add in any combination:. Pepper
Grated Cheese Bacon Bits Sour Cream Red Onion. Crackers
Ok, the photo
is a bit misleading. If you want to make the bread, you won't find the
recipe in this book -- you'll need to go here. But what goes better
with a fresh loaf of bread, especially this time of year, than a good
bowl of soup?
She never liked sour cream dips, but she loved cream
cheese. She found/made up this recipe before I was born. Christmas,
Easter etc., a family party just wasn'ta party without this dip and
lots of potato chips!
She never liked sour cream dips, but she loved
cream cheese. She found/made up this recipe before I was born.
Christmas, Easter etc., a family party just wasn'ta party without this
dip and lots of potato chips!
Ok, the photo is a bit misleading. If
you want to make the bread, you won't find the recipe in this book --
you'll need to go here. But what goes better with a fresh loaf of
bread, especially this time of year, than a good bowl of soup?
That's
a very simple recipe and worked very well for the e-mailer but she
said it was better if you substituted 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
for the milk. She loved the taste but wonder about the skin on the
potatoes?
This recipe is for the soup I made with my pre-Thanksgiving
turkey at home, and I'm indulging my new love of sweet potatoes in
soup. This recipe is pretty flexible, but don't leave out the touch of
fresh lime juice added at the very end

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/cream-of-potato-soup-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment