Friday 16 January 2009

best cookie recipe

I used to think my mom's sugar cookie recipe, passed along from a
neighbor before I was even born, was the absolute best. But a number
of years ago I discovered that, with a little fiddling, this recipe
from the "Pillsbury Kitchens'
I used to think my mom's sugar cookie
recipe, passed along from a neighbor before I was even born, was the
absolute best. But a number of years ago I discovered that, with a
little fiddling, this recipe from the "Pillsbury Kitchens'

I have
made these cookies for years. Maybe you have too, but just in case you
haven't, this is it! Make them big or small.they always disappear!
second container of Cool Whip on top of the chocolate pudding layer.
Sprinkle the reserved cookie crumbs on top. Refrigerate overnight
before serving. Order Mom's Best Recipes Cookbooks
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=74628.
I used to think my
mom's sugar cookie recipe, passed along from a neighbor before I was
even born, was the absolute best. But a number of years ago I
discovered that, with a little fiddling, this recipe from the
"Pillsbury Kitchens'
I used to think my mom's sugar cookie recipe,
passed along from a neighbor before I was even born, was the absolute
best. But a number of years ago I discovered that, with a little
fiddling, this recipe from the "Pillsbury Kitchens'

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/best-recipe-soup.html

No comments:

Post a Comment