Friday 9 January 2009

cookie recipe shortbread

OK, how about I share my favourite recipe (from my mom), and you share
yours? I beg you. I promised Ella we'd make cookies, but I'm low on
proven Christmas cookie recipes. The one thing I can do is bake.
Here's mine:. Whipped Shortbread
OK, how about I share my favourite
recipe (from my mom), and you share yours? I beg you. I promised Ella
we'd make cookies, but I'm low on proven Christmas cookie recipes. The
one thing I can do is bake. Here's mine:. Whipped Shortbread
OK, how
about I share my favourite recipe (from my mom), and you share yours?
I beg you. I promised Ella we'd make cookies, but I'm low on proven
Christmas cookie recipes. The one thing I can do is bake. Here's
mine:. Whipped Shortbread
OK, how about I share my favourite recipe
(from my mom), and you share yours? I beg you. I promised Ella we'd
make cookies, but I'm low on proven Christmas cookie recipes. The one
thing I can do is bake. Here's mine:. Whipped Shortbread

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/01/shortbread-cookie-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment