Wednesday 4 March 2009

pie filling recipe

If you love cherries as I do you'll like this bread. I use the almond
flavoring only because it 'sa perfect match for Cherries. Enjoy!
The
recipe itself is easy, but the dough involves plenty of time for
rising, so you need to start it around, say, 4 pm in order to eat
dinner at a reasonable time. I opted not to make the sauce or the
filling/topping of sausage and
I love strawberry pie. My hips do not.
Fortunately, I've been able to create a recipe that I love that tastes
great without the calories. It's simple! Nuke one bag strawberries (or
other berry) for six minutes in the microwave.
Raspberry gelatin is
folded into a yummy concoction of Cherry pie filling, crushed
pineapple and sliced bananas. This fruity filling is then spooned into
a baked pastry shell and chilled until ready to serve. Makes two
out-of-this-world
If you love cherries as I do you'll like this
bread. I use the almond flavoring only because it 'sa perfect match
for Cherries. Enjoy!


http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/03/pear-prickly-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment