Monday 23 February 2009

burger recipe

This bean burger recipe is simple, quick and deliciously healthy! It
could be a scrumptious snack or a mouth watering meal! With few
ingredients and easy cooking method this is a good recipe to make when
you want a quick hunger fix.
He's famous throughout California's
central valley for his blue cheese burgers! I don't have his recipe
because even though I think I managed to pry it from him once, I never
wrote it down. But I was craving a blue cheese burger today
In this
Burger recipe the chicken and bacon is inside the patty and it
produces a lovely smoky flavor. See culinary article after this jump.
Bacon Chicken Burger Ingredients:. 4 slices smoked bacon, rind removed
and finely chopped
We decided it was time to take offensive action
and create a fabulous dehydrated veggie burger recipe.
I'll let you
know which ones make the grade and do let me know if you try any of
these recipes or have a homemade veggie burger recipe you'd like to
share. Speaking of online research, my quest for a hands-on soapmaking
course continues
Where did I get this recipe? From my head. I had
previously made burgers with melted blue cheese on them for my
husband, but I find the cheese to potent and drips everywhere - it's
just a stinky mess. So, by combining it into the meat
He's famous
throughout California's central valley for his blue cheese burgers! I
don't have his recipe because even though I think I managed to pry it
from him once, I never wrote it down. But I was craving a blue cheese
burger today
the "George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling
Machine Cookbook." I have also made it on the stovetop. And I found
that I didn't like onion rolls, so I use regular hamburger buns. This
is pretty darn tasty for a turkey burger.
In this Burger recipe the
chicken and bacon is inside the patty and it produces a lovely smoky
flavor. See culinary article after this jump. Bacon Chicken Burger
Ingredients:. 4 slices smoked bacon, rind removed and finely chopped

The recipe is dedicated to all those single parents and career people
that don't have a lot of time at the end of the day to prepare dinner
and that don't mind using prepared ingredients for a quick meal.
We
decided it was time to take offensive action and create a fabulous
dehydrated veggie burger recipe.


You may find it shocking to see
this recipe coming from such a carnivore as myself and quite frankly
it even shocked me. Shocking but encouraging! This burger will satisfy
the most discerning meat eater and have them saying OMG OTT XLNT

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/rice-pilaf-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment