Friday 27 February 2009

cinnamon recipe

Cinnamon is December's spice of the month on Sunita's World. I am
sharing my recipe of Manjar de Garbanzos, or Sweet Creamed Garbanzo
Beans, in honor of this special and important spice. Manjar de
Garbanzos
Stir in chili powder, bay leaves, cocoa powder, salt and
cinnamon. Add tomatoes with their juices, breaking up with back of
spoon. Mix in stock and tomato sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat;
simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
During our September Daring
Baker challenge, she mentioned Swedish cinnamon buns and I instantly
remembered the ones my mom used to make during the winter. She had
been given the recipe by a Swedish friend of hers, except that Glenna

Crushed cardamom seeds and cinnamon season these yummy yeast rolls.
Writes Vivian Donner from Jackson, Michigan, 'My sister and I
translated all the pinches and dashes in our mom's instructions to get
this recipe.'
During our September Daring Baker challenge, she
mentioned Swedish cinnamon buns and I instantly remembered the ones my
mom used to make during the winter. She had been given the recipe by a
Swedish friend of hers, except that Glenna
Crushed cardamom seeds and
cinnamon season these yummy yeast rolls. Writes Vivian Donner from
Jackson, Michigan, 'My sister and I translated all the pinches and
dashes in our mom's instructions to get this recipe.'
Stir in chili
powder, bay leaves, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon. Add tomatoes with
their juices, breaking up with back of spoon. Mix in stock and tomato
sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes, stirring
occasionally.

An untried recipe. Looks so easy to make. -- posted by
MRSJSPANTS *
Also last night I followed this recipe for vegan cinnamon
rolls. We were planning to go get our tree today and I wanted to have
some fun breakfast I could make the night before, and then just cook,
eat, and go. These cinnamon rolls were
Cinnamon Raisin Bread made
easy.
Cinnamon Raisin Bread made easy.
When my friend Dee gave me this
recipe I was very skeptical. Who ever heard of cheesecake made with
crescent dough? I made it one day when I had 3 back-up desserts and it
was one of the first to go. So easy to make and a popular demand
The
basic recipe is augmented with a heavy dose of Mexican cinnamon and
rum or grain alcohol, and the resulting drink is sipped as a liqueur.
In Peru [where my father was born--BCG], holidays are celebrated with
a biblia con pisco,
Crushed cardamom seeds and cinnamon season these
yummy yeast rolls. Writes Vivian Donner from Jackson, Michigan, 'My
sister and I translated all the pinches and dashes in our mom's
instructions to get this recipe.'
An untried recipe. Looks so easy to
make. -- posted by MRSJSPANTS *
Cinnamon is December's spice of the
month on Sunita's World. I am sharing my recipe of Manjar de
Garbanzos, or Sweet Creamed Garbanzo Beans, in honor of this special
and important spice. Manjar de Garbanzos
Stir in chili powder, bay
leaves, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon. Add tomatoes with their
juices, breaking up with back of spoon. Mix in stock and tomato sauce.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.


http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/duncan-hines-cake-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment