Monday 23 February 2009

chip chocolate recipe

CLICK 4 THE RECIPE.
I decided to try out the VWaV chocolate chip
cookies. As Isa says in the recipe intro, 'there's nothing healthy
about these' cookies, but wowza! are they ever delicious. They remind
me a lot of the Trader Joe's vegan chocolate chip
I searched and
finally decided to try a new recipe from the cookbook of the Junior
League of Lynchburg, VA: In Good Company. It's a banana chocolate chip
muffin. I don't really go for chocolate chips in muffins but wanted to
try the
From King Arthur Website. Love the addition of cinnamon
chips!! -- posted by Redsie.
Each bag has its own recipe but each type
of morsels uses the same ingredient, with the exception of the White
Chocolate Chip Cookies which have one additional ingredient for the
"dry" mixture (Nestle's TOLL HOUSE BAKING cocoa).
I'm thinking I
should make some chocolate chip cookies myself. Fresh home baked ones
rather than the stale overpricedness of Starbucks. My thoughts go to
MsBaker and her Gourmet Real Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
I'd
fallen so hard in love with my new chocolate chip cookie recipe, my
other drop cookies fell by the wayside. That's why, when Martin asked
for my white chocolate orange cookies, I didn't have the heart to say
no.
I decided to try out the VWaV chocolate chip cookies. As Isa says
in the recipe intro, 'there's nothing healthy about these' cookies,
but wowza! are they ever delicious. They remind me a lot of the Trader
Joe's vegan chocolate chip
I kept hearing about this one recipe for
'Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.' If nothing else, they sound
dang good. I'ma big fan of recipes that just - SAY it. And these
cookies live up to their name, my friend.
I kept hearing about this
one recipe for 'Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.' If nothing
else, they sound dang good. I'ma big fan of recipes that just - SAY
it. And these cookies live up to their name, my friend.
I'd fallen so
hard in love with my new chocolate chip cookie recipe, my other drop
cookies fell by the wayside. That's why, when Martin asked for my
white chocolate orange cookies, I didn't have the heart to say no.
I
searched and finally decided to try a new recipe from the cookbook of
the Junior League of Lynchburg, VA: In Good Company. It's a banana
chocolate chip muffin. I don't really go for chocolate chips in
muffins but wanted to try the
Starting with tradition, we always have
to have chocolate chip cookies on hand. And what better way to kick
off holiday baking than with a batch of warm melty chocolate chip
cookies? While I was at the store buying my baking ingredients
The
girl who gave me this recipe just showed me her finger, but her hands
were sort of tiny, and she said make them the size of your index
finger, but mine came out way too big the first time. The smaller the
better; I do as big as the


http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/chocolate-chip-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment