Sunday 22 February 2009

curry recipe

This recipe came from the pork producers of Nova Scotia, Canada that I
got many years ago. I made it for the first time the other day and
everyone loved it. It is also very easy to make and great for using
left over pork.
Remove the kokum squeeze the juice from it into the
curry and discard if the curry is pink and fairly sour If it is not
leave the kokum in for longer. Stir well before serving cold with
rice. This recipe is a refreshing light curry that
This recipe came
from the pork producers of Nova Scotia, Canada that I got many years
ago. I made it for the first time the other day and everyone loved it.
It is also very easy to make and great for using left over pork.
Book
to accompany the BBC TV series Indian Food Made Easy.
This is a recipe
I came up with after trying several different curry chicken recipes,
that I just wasn't happy with. It's hearty and delicious. -- posted by
SpicyHot.
This recipe came from the pork producers of Nova Scotia,
Canada that I got many years ago. I made it for the first time the
other day and everyone loved it. It is also very easy to make and
great for using left over pork.
A few readers have requested that I
post my mom's famous (well, famous in our family) Chicken Curry
recipe, which I mentioned in yesterday's post. Of all the things Mom
has cooked over the years, this is hands-down my favorite.
2
teaspoons curry powder. Salt and ground pepper to taste. A few drops
of hot pepper sauce (optional). Directions. In a medium bowl, stir
together all of the ingredients. Chill. Can be served in bulky rolls,
bread, or as a green salad
Superb! - that's the only way to describe
my newest curry recipe: Thai Shrimp Coconut Curry Recipe. This
beautiful Thai curry recipe is easy to make - just
Decided to make a
lovely curry last night - have a recipe for chickpea and aubergine
curry. Sadly had neither ingredient, nor any proper spices so decided
to use instincts. The curry was gorgeous yesterday with rice and naan
and even
Book to accompany the BBC TV series Indian Food Made
Easy.
This recipe came from the pork producers of Nova Scotia, Canada
that I got many years ago. I made it for the first time the other day
and everyone loved it. It is also very easy to make and great for
using left over pork.
Just looking at this makes me feel hungry. A
chicken curry recipe or 2, links to other indian recipes
Maybe just a
hint. It had a bit of a kick to it. And it was thicker, not runny. Oh,
how I'm going to miss these noodles!!
This recipe came from the pork
producers of Nova Scotia, Canada that I got many years ago. I made it
for the first time the other day and everyone loved it. It is also
very easy to make and great for using left over pork.
Uncover and
continue to cook until the meat is tender and sauce has thickened
slightly. For a milder curry use less chillies and black peppercorns.
When cooking with yoghurt do not allow the sauce to boil or it will
curdle. Serves 6.

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/carb-free-low-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment