Monday 23 February 2009

truffles recipe

View the recipe.
From one basic chocolate truffles recipe, you can
easily make three types of chocolate truffles that are suitable as
gift chocolates for any holiday season!
These enticing cookies are
crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, somewhat bittersweet and
very chocolaty. I usually make them to share at
get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm always asked for
the recipe.
These decadent rich truffles are perfect to finish of a
dinner party with, especially if you serve them on a Truffle Tree -
Recipe #27171 Do try to use very high quality minimum 7% solids
chocolate, it really does make such a
Insanely easy, but oh so rich!
Recipe makes a large amount but you can vary flavorings and coatings
to make several different varieties.
From one basic chocolate truffles
recipe, you can easily make three types of chocolate truffles that are
suitable as gift chocolates for any holiday season!
These enticing
cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, somewhat
bittersweet and very chocolaty. I usually make them to share at
get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm always asked for
the recipe.
I've made chocolate truffles before, but when I made
these I knew the previous one were pathetic. I owe this great success
to Jacques Pépin and his easy to follow recipe. The method he uses is
different from the usual chocolate and
From one basic chocolate
truffles recipe, you can easily make three types of chocolate truffles
that are suitable as gift chocolates for any holiday season!
i was
thinking about trying truffles this year as well - this was in the nyt
this week, it has some suggestions for alcohol, recipe; etc (but i
haven't yet made my truffles, so i'm not sure how good it is! if you
try it let me know!
Little truffle cups have the same decadence as
rolled truffles but are simpler to prepare—just mix, pour and enjoy.
-- posted by Olga Drozd.
Insanely easy, but oh so rich! Recipe makes a
large amount but you can vary flavorings and coatings to make several
different varieties.
These decadent rich truffles are perfect to
finish of a dinner party with, especially if you serve them on a
Truffle Tree - Recipe #27171 Do try to use very high quality minimum
7% solids chocolate, it really does make such a
Insanely easy, but oh
so rich! Recipe makes a large amount but you can vary flavorings and
coatings to make several different varieties.
i was thinking about
trying truffles this year as well - this was in the nyt this week, it
has some suggestions for alcohol, recipe; etc (but i haven't yet made
my truffles, so i'm not sure how good it is! if you try it let me
know!
I've made chocolate truffles before, but when I made these I
knew the previous one were pathetic. I owe this great success to
Jacques Pépin and his easy to follow recipe. The method he uses is
different from the usual chocolate and
These decadent rich truffles
are perfect to finish of a dinner party with, especially if you serve
them on a Truffle Tree - Recipe #27171 Do try to use very high quality
minimum 7% solids chocolate, it really does make such a
These
enticing cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside,
somewhat bittersweet and very chocolaty. I usually make them to share
at get-togethersotherwise, I'd eat them all myself! I'm always asked
for the recipe.


http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/ham-salad-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment