Saturday 21 February 2009

candy recipe

So here's the easy recipe for Saltine candy I got off a coworker. Ann
and I brought a couple batches to SPX this past weekend and they were
a hit. The salty-sweet contrast is what makes this stuff addictive.
Unfortunately I forgot to
I'm reading the December issue of Sunset
Magazine and come across this recipe, thinking, hey, this could be a
keeper. And perfect timing too, now that the oranges are ripe, and the
lemons are getting going: Candied Citrus Peel.
This is a recipe I
have perfected over the yearsand it is so darn easy and fast compared
to the old 'boil to hard ball stage recipes'I just made 3 different
kinds of flavors and it takes about 1 minutes per flavor.follow the

So here's the easy recipe for Saltine candy I got off a coworker. Ann
and I brought a couple batches to SPX this past weekend and they were
a hit. The salty-sweet contrast is what makes this stuff addictive.
Unfortunately I forgot to
Unfortunately, my coursework load is
extremely heavy right now and I cannot allow myself to take the time
off from studying, but.since a sweet blogger did indeed ask me for the
candy buckeye recipe this week, I thought I'd share it
Unfortunately,
my coursework load is extremely heavy right now and I cannot allow
myself to take the time off from studying, but.since a sweet blogger
did indeed ask me for the candy buckeye recipe this week, I thought
I'd share it
I found this recipe online and thought it would make
perfect home-made candy gifts. -- posted by SusanVM.

So here's the
easy recipe for Saltine candy I got off a coworker. Ann and I brought
a couple batches to SPX this past weekend and they were a hit. The
salty-sweet contrast is what makes this stuff addictive. Unfortunately
I forgot to
Ready to tackle trickier chocolate candies, such as the
elegant truffle? Kathryn Beach knows the techniques and recipes for
perfect chocolate candies every time. You'll find more advanced
chocolate candy recipes, as well as simple and
Ohio and says this
simple but scrumptious fudge is a hit with her high school students.
Best of all, with only 5 ingredients, it couldn't be easier to make!
BONNIE'S TIP: "This recipe can be made with the candy bar of your
choice.
I'm reading the December issue of Sunset Magazine and come
across this recipe, thinking, hey, this could be a keeper. And perfect
timing too, now that the oranges are ripe, and the lemons are getting
going: Candied Citrus Peel.
I found this recipe online and thought it
would make perfect home-made candy gifts. -- posted by SusanVM.
Ohio
and says this simple but scrumptious fudge is a hit with her high
school students. Best of all, with only 5 ingredients, it couldn't be
easier to make! BONNIE'S TIP: "This recipe can be made with the candy
bar of your choice.
Unfortunately, my coursework load is extremely
heavy right now and I cannot allow myself to take the time off from
studying, but.since a sweet blogger did indeed ask me for the candy
buckeye recipe this week, I thought I'd share it

Unfortunately, my
coursework load is extremely heavy right now and I cannot allow myself
to take the time off from studying, but.since a sweet blogger did
indeed ask me for the candy buckeye recipe this week, I thought I'd
share it
So here's the easy recipe for Saltine candy I got off a
coworker. Ann and I brought a couple batches to SPX this past weekend
and they were a hit. The salty-sweet contrast is what makes this stuff
addictive. Unfortunately I forgot to

http://recipes123easy.blogspot.com/2009/02/salad-dressing-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment